Wednesday 25 April 2012

Gameroom Renovation : Gameroom Furniture Unboxing

Yesterday my long awaited furniture arrived. I got it from a local american diner furnitur shop. This shops accepts custom designs, so I`ve made my own one.

Refer to this post for the design work

This was my design in sketchup and the rest was specified via phone. I wanted a logo, 5 steps (2 times 10cm on each side, the middle one 40cm), 120cm length, color loud red. Later we decided on a red base.


The table base is very robust and has good weight. Unfortunately I forget the screws. 

The furniture design comes out great in my room. The red is very intense and the logo shines a little bit. I`m totally satiesfied with this work.
 
The supplier took care about the complete logo and re-vectored my layout to fit it for their production process. This support was beyond expectation.
American Diner Möbel
Give some lines and I give you contact details.

No comments: