Yessss, perhaps shifting more into real arcade things. I'm interested to pimp up my Atomiswave and/or making a dedicated controller for centipede trackball games. Scorp introduced me a idea about that.
Yeah! Consolization is on my mind, too. Special Controllers for certain games are also a challenge. Let's see what happens ... I like what this one guy from AZ did with miniaturization of arcade machines. That would be a blast if we cound make lets say about ten all time classic arcades in desktop format!
Nice One!! What's next dude? We have to think about something revolutionary and amazing ... Let's get a beer first ...
ReplyDeleteYessss, perhaps shifting more into real arcade things. I'm interested to pimp up my Atomiswave and/or making a dedicated controller for centipede trackball games. Scorp introduced me a idea about that.
ReplyDeleteBen
Yeah! Consolization is on my mind, too. Special Controllers for certain games are also a challenge. Let's see what happens ... I like what this one guy from AZ did with miniaturization of arcade machines. That would be a blast if we cound make lets say about ten all time classic arcades in desktop format!
ReplyDelete