Tuesday 11 November 2008

DC and xbox360 pad hack for console independent connection

My idea is to support multiple console with my arcade stick. Next goal is that I don't want to have any cables out of my acrade stick case. This results in the need of a cableless radio transmission.
Of cource we need for every console a pad hack. Firstly I want to support Dreamcast and xbox360. I've soldiered a common connector to interface later my wireless transmission application (homegrown ;) ).




Dreamcast pad hack again. 13 connector-pins are needed. Triggers are included of course.



xbox360 pad hack. I hope I've not damaged the potentiometers for the triggers. This pad is common ground. The use of not common ground controller is possible, too. Use optocoptlers then to make them common ground -> Google is your friend.

No comments: