some very good news about the Dual Strike project(s). Finally I`ve got my PCB and assembled them with parts. And what happiness after first testing: They do their job !
New Features :
- Symetrical Design
- 4 Mounting holes
- 4 GND Terminals
- SMD parts for faster assembly
- All pins on screw terminals
- USB datalines on screw terminals
Here some pics.
6 pcs Dual Strike. In the middle in upper row my testing board.
Nice isn't it?
But now to something very ql. The first solderless solution for making a dual mod with your TE.
The ribbon cable interface will be connected to TEasy.
Then screw down the stock TE USB cable to the screw terminals for D+, D-, VCC and GND. That's all. More info will presented hopefully on EVO in Las Vega from Phreakazoid187.
Current State o project:
- Test switchless functionality for Dual Strike v2. 4066 should arrive this we
- Wait for TEasy Test PCB from Phreak
Yeah, that was fun :)