Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Atari Battlezone Restoration Part 5 : The Chassis Final and Control Panel

Finally I got it work. All elkos 2,2uF on C500-503 showed an ESR value above of 5Ohm, so I replaced them. Additionally I resolders all connectors and THT parts which was showing cold solder points.

Further I desoldered all transistors on the 7xx line, because the pic was showing problems in the horizontal deflection on x axle. I`ve tested them with the transistor tester DAC 55 and all of them was fine.

Next I replaced 2n3792 and 2N3716 on the chassis cage. Don't forget to screw them.

No comments: