Wednesday 10 August 2011

New Acryl Case - Lyle Spruce

Hey,

for a long time I did no custom. But finally I had some design ideas for acryl. So I put up some layouts and realized a custom "LYLE SPRUCE".

My mother visited me since I has birthday and said this case is like Feng Shui, no corners at all ;)

Anyway, here`re the features

- stickless design
- dualmod xbox360 and PS3
- button layout based on sega astro
- complete Acryl Case
- Each side Frame is made of 4 sheets of 8mm strong acryl giving a heavy case and very sturdy general impresssion
- Side wall 6mm strong
- Top Panel is 6mm strong in two layers. The second layer is designed to give the side wall more stability.
- Bottom Panel is 6mm strong in two layers. The second layer is designed to give the side wall more stability.
- Parts all Sanwa
- Neutrik USB Plug in black
- M4 size screws, panhead on the sides, flathead on the top and bottom.
- Custom Acryl Feet with clear rubber
- Artwork by Customer

Have fun








































No comments: