the new keyboard encoder Key Strike in slim design for Arcade Bartop and other units is coming.
It`s fully Arduino compliant device and can be used for your Arduino scetches as well. Primary advantage is the screw terminals instead of the headers. We`ve foreseen the Arduino status led.
Then it`s a fully programmable Keyboard Encoder with
- Supports 15 inputs
- Standard default MAME Button Layout.
- Most common USB B Type connector
- Programmable keyboard layouts. Custom Keyboard Layouts will be stored and available after reset. (will be released later)
- HID Keyboard
- Screw Terminals for all signals
- 5V and two GND screw terminals
- ISP header
- 4 Screw holes for mounting the PCB
- Arduino compliant
- hardware based USB framework
- Slim Design
The 2 Player version will come in short time.