my blog grows and grows. I've now written nearly 200 blog messages in almost two years. Time to clean up a bit.
So I've decided to re-structure the contents.
Labels now contains activities. You can now access easily informations about
- Acryl - Work with Acryl based on cases made by Flyinghorse
- Arcade - MAK, Supergun, Arcade PCB related stuff
- Drill Templates - Most common drill templates drawn by PRC
- Dual Mod - all about supporting two or more consoles with just one controller
- Illumination - intelligent illumanation of cases, button led mods Stick ball led mods and last but not least the power supply with charging circuits.
- Leather - Case work with leather. schematics and handling
- Little Helpers - Little circuits which make life easier, Trigger Inverter Mod, Common ground issues, charge circuit, switching with transistors and 4066 based ICs
- Pad Hack - Soldiering game controllers for all kind of controllers.
- Paintwork - Worklogs and Tutorials about making mirror like finish/ lacquer, sanding technique
- Wireless - contains circuits getting rid of those damned cable in your living room for all (!) kinf of gaming consoles.
- Woodworking - Making Cases of wood and MDF, countersinking control panels and other stuff.
- Arcade Stick Collection - Take a look at all my finished Arcade Sticks. Most of them was done in collaboration with PRC.
- Projekt E-Limitator - Switch a 8-way joystick to 4-way with intelligent movement optimization.
- Projekt Dual Strike - PS3/ PC compatible Controller with extra switchable interface for a second game controller
- Projekt Stick Adapter Mod - Connect a Sanwa Style 5pin Joystick to not common ground padhack/ pcb
- Projekt Pad Box - Take a look at an Arcade stick supporting all consoles wireless.
- UPCB Production - UPCB Batches are produced sometimes with help of Jason.
Hope you like the new organization :)
I'm writing from Italy and i want to say to you: YOUR BLOG is very nice and your creations are AMAZING!!!!!
thanks a lot :) always need those kinds of messages for my own motivation :)
Post a Comment