I was asked many time to make a DATEL Plexi, so here it is.
While doing this mod I`ve learned:
- that the stick ball is not screwed. Remove the E-Clip on the shaft bottom and the remove the shaft.
- take care removing the button pcb. The contacts tend to break
- Overall impression: This stick cost about 45€, so do not expect any durable things or well concepted case. It`s just a very cheap intro in the world of arcade sticks.
But now the good things.
- The plexi doesn't need any screws, it can be hold with the stock buttons only.
- JLF Dustwasher fits for the stock stick unit.
Post a Comment